Click the links above to view each product category.
|Flush Steel Closure Channel -
Standard for exterior doors,
optional for interior.
Reinforcements Top & Bottom.
Z Stiffeners. Approx. 6" on
center, full height of door.
Channel Reinforcements. Full
height of the door.
Vertical Edge Seam. Smooth
Finished Door Edges optional.
18.GA. Door skins
for class B, 16 GA. for class
- All joiner doors are 1 3/4" thick and are U.S.C.G.
accepted; doors are manufactured to U.S.C.G 46
CFR 72.05-25 and NAVIC 9-97 specifications for
use in B-0 through B-15 Bulkheads with 18 ga.
door skins and A-0 through A-60 with 16 ga. door
- Doors shall be factory assembled into frames
with all hardware as is practical for shipment.
All loose hardware shall be properly identified
for easy job installation.
- Each shipping unit shall be identified by its "Shop/Yard
- Hinges- Stainless Steel, plain bearing 4
1/2 (other options available)
- Locks- Heavy duty marine, cylindrical type
or mortised stainless mechanism - Keyed to
suit. (Standard Duty lock available.)
- Closer- Heavy duty universal application.
- Panic Devices; Hook Bumpers; Door Bumpers;
Magnetic Hold Backs and other hardware items